Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Activity, North Korean Pictures & Language study

Grey Images has been getting a lot of activity this month. It's exciting for me to receive emails expressing fondness to the blog for all that it explores as an expat living in Korea. I have especially been excited about elaborating on more of life in Korea and the idea's have come in waves.

Through the sudden influx of traffic I've discovered other blogs of expats living in Korea and Japan. It's kept me busy cruising the multi-web discovering new insights into the massive qualities of life in Korea and the continent of Asia.

While on one of these web cruising expeditions I came across a collection of well taken photo's of the hermit country of North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea). I've posted a link for your pleasure. ----> Pictures of North Korea <----

Grey Images also would like to thank an affiliate, Korean Class 101.
If you are interested in learning a foreign language and you are particularly caught up in the Korean wave of drama's and t.v. shows, Korean could be the language for you.

What are you waiting for. Check out those pictures.

No comments: