Monday, March 9, 2009

Skype

The other day, not to long into the previous week, I discovered Skype. It's an amazing tool that allows members to send messages. That's only the beginning. Skype also allows you to video conference with other members.

MSN Messenger is also capable of such things. The draw back about MSN is that it does not offer video conferencing for Mac users.

In the past, video conferencing has not been a priority. Mainly my lack of personal experience with web cams and video conferencing. This has all changed with the addition of Mac in my life. It has forced my adventureous spirit to try new softwares that have made my Mac experience enjoyable.

The biggest thing about Skype that hasn't been mentioned is the catch all benefits. Skype allows you to make calls to land lines and cell phones for a small nominal fee.

Technology is amazing.

No comments: