Friday, June 12, 2009

In Washington for Two Days

Yesterday, a strange re-emergence back into American culture. Surrounded with an immense disproportion of space. From a concrete jungle to a sprawled out community surrounded with forests and blue skies.

It's Washington Summer. Life while on vacation is great. It's good to be home.

In conversation with my friends I keep referring to Korea as home. Usually, the place you live the longest is home. In some ways yes, Korea is my home. In another sense or another paradigm it's where I live. It's where I make my living.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Isn't it almost time for you to be Home/USA for good?

b. luis grey said...

I found myself referring to Korea as home in conversation. I just not quite ready to come back to the states to live, yet. I've got some new idea's and goals I'd like to save up to fulfilling.

me said...

Glad to see you back. Have not heard from you in awhile and was starting to wonder if you were OK. =)